11 June 2012

June 6 - 10

Whoo time, for the next 5! This month started off quick but it seems to be slowing down a bit. I have mixed feelings about that!

June 6th - whisky rocks! One of those days where tiredness and time forced me to capture something around the house for my daily snap. I played with reflections and lighting, not my favourite photo by far but here it is:


June 7th - More cocktails! In the cool depth of shoreditch! I liked the not quite symmetrical lay out of this image, the different shaped glasses and the dots on the wall behind. Candid and taken from my lap - trying to be inconspicuous in a swanky restaurant!



June 8th -  Time for a break.Just down from London bridge, a man texts on his break. I chose this one for my day because I liked the lighting and his pose. He seems eager to make contact to his personal life in his few moments retrieve from work life. A bit lonely but connected too.





June 9th - Green! Fighting with filters and browns and dull. I decided on something a little blurred, a pleasant calming colour with some bokeh for today



June 10th - Back to odd lighting and colouring! Again, weather and tiredness has me cooped up inside. After watching more episodes of Grey's Anatomy than I wish to admit, back to back on a Sunday I decided to roll with something more morbid to end the set of five. I used my flash gun and the stove for some kind of plain background to mix up the Cancer Cocktal







1 comment: