14 February 2012

Did I say Space?

I did, and I told you to watch it! Well here it is... I can only describe this space I have found as a blessing from the Photography Gods! Take a dip into Southern London culture and you’ll find behind the African markets, the trendy pubs and the quirky restaurants, a small pristine, cozy studio perfect in every way for what I need to use it for - Here I can make my models feel and look amazing – my ultimate goal realized! With excellent lighting, wonderfully helpful and friendly studio managers and a lay out that suits my needs to the T – expect my portfolio to BOOM! And it will…Maybe you should keep watching ;)
The Studio is equipped with: 3 Bowens Gemini 750 flash heads Softboxes/umbrellas and accessories White, black, red, green, blue Colorama backrgounds Redwing counterweighted boom stand Natural lounge setting with coffee table and sofas Blonde wood floor Posing blocks Assorted chairs and stools Changing room with make-up mirror Mounted flat screen television I've been to the studio twice so far and am now familiar enough with the space to work/learn and create! A few of my fave shots:

No comments:

Post a Comment